Welcome to Gemstone Kitchen, where members of the Doerksen family will take turns guiding you through some of our favourite grass fed beef recipes, cooking tips, and step-by-step video tutorials.
The kitchen is the heart of the home, the place where family gathers and bonds over great food. So, if you’re ready to get a little messy, create something new, and share the joy of cooking with your children, let’s get started!
Today, Katie is preparing the absolute BEST Ground Beef Taco Meat, using 2 lbs of Gemstone’s Lean Ground Beef.
Recipe by www.houseofyumm.com
Prep Time: 2 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Cook the ground beef fully, then add 1/2 cup tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add to tacos shells or use in any other recipes that call for taco meat.